Tuesday 15 March 2011

What I Love And Hate To Do

I love to lisen to music and make up dances to them,me and my friends do that together though,i love to sing and i guess i'm so good my mom wants to put me in american idol.i love hanging out with my friends or atleast talking to them on the phone.i don't mind reading,it's ok but i usually can only read like 20 mins of one or i fall asleep.^^.my favorite subject in school is music and art,yes i love to draw.My brother keeps saying how much he loves my art and how he thinks i should be an artist.i like to speak spanish although i don't really now it that much yet but i've been learning.i've always wanted to learn how to use a bow and arrow,i don't know why but i've always been into those,my birthday is in 3 days so maybe i will get one.i love to swimm but i don't really know why.I hate people that hate enrique iglesias guts but i love people that hate justin biebers guts.this one time me and my friend went to the mall and i saw a justin bieber poster so i bought it and i dreww like a moustache on hime with an arrow pointing to him saying im stupid and wierd stuff like that...ya i'm a wierd child like really wierd.i love when people make fun of justin bieber but i hate the people that listen to his music and think he is cute,no offence to my friends but i swear he is retared or mental or somthing!i love music "i like it by enrique iglesias"or"bedrock by young money".i hate when people make fun of me infront of me it just bugs me and makes me feel like punching them in the face!and the most of all i love it when i hang out with my brother and his girlfriend,and when my my brother helps me with my homework cause he is a really good teacher to me,same with his girlfriend!^^ i love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment